Thursday, May 2, 2013

Photo of the Week: #7

An angel, sitting among the leaves

Jesus with his arms wide open, welcoming all

Jesus on the cross, dying for our sins
 
 
The theme this week was spirituality in three related images.  And so I bring to you, my works of art.  At my church we have a nice little rosary garden which is quite quaint and peaceful.  So I journeyed there and when I arrived it was near sunset, so the lighting is just perfect in some of these.  As I was wandering around, wondering about times long past, I put a lot of effort into making sure this pictures were perfect in everyway.  Though they are not of the same thing, they are all related.  First off, they are all spiritual.  Second, they all depict people whom you would see in Heaven, an angel and Jesus.  Personally, I feel that each of these were a success and I thoroughly enjoyed taking these on the mindless trip I made, that afternoon long ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment