Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photo Safari 1

Low angle wide shot of the Chapel

Extreme Tight Shot Human Eye
Low angle Long
Shot


A shot with Circular Repetition.

A shot with leading lines.

High angle Full Length Shot

Low angle medium shot

A Reflection

A cornerstone

Mr. Yocum in Championship Form


Reflection Questions:
During the Photo Safari around the campus I learned about the different shots that can be taken. Some of these are such as a low angle, a high angle, wide shots, long shots and so on.  It was easy figuring out where the best spots to take the pictures were and what the different angles meant.  The hard part was getting my human subject perfect in every photo, which did not always happen, but I tried my best.  This project will help me in future projects in that, I may not have gotten the exact angles right this time, but that I will in the future.  One strange image that did not exactly work out was my reflection where no matter how many times/ways I took it, it never turned out right.  The eye also turned out blurry where I wish it had turned out clear.  Most of my other pictures turned out really well, which I am happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment